Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Witch Month Wrap Up: My Favorite Witch Books


I grew up reading Andre Norton's Witch World books and enjoyed every one I ever read. Then I read
A Wizard of Earthsea by Ursula K Le Guin and I was hooked. This is still my favorite, even after reading Harry Potter .

I'm currently hooked on the Dresden series by Jim Butcher, they are so good and just keep getting better.

It's so hard to narrow this list but some of best for me include Dime Store Magic, The Witching Hour, and Dead Witch Walking. These are all great books and part of some outstanding series reads.

The other series that had a big influence on me was The Authurian Saga by Mary Stewart, starting with the Crystal Cave. These books brought Merlin and King Authur to life for me.


If you haven't read these I would highly recommend them. As usual, I'm interested in hearing some of your favorites. Be sure and leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment